Pages

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Can I get an Exclamation?




Yes you can, yes you can?

Hi guys, the first thought that came to me when I saw the above jumper was (as my post title reads) can I get an Exclamation? I replied to myself (not out loud obviously) yes, yes you can. So I did.

I cannot stress how much I love this jumper. It is so quirky yet simple. Take this jumper as it is. You either love it or hate just like marmite. and boy do I love it. This is in the New Look sale at a cool £18.00. SHOCK! I spent more than £10.00 on an item. Believe me guys I am cheap but I couldn't resist.

Hope you like todays shot guys, I thought 2012 change it up a little, you know. 

See you later

xx

Exclamation jumper = £18.00

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I LOVE that sweater! It is quirky but so fun!! It makes the statement :)

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those leggings in my life! Love the jumper also xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got one of the best blogs I have seen recently.Creativity of any kind always attracts me and you are a masterpiece in that.Thanks for sharing so much. I am definitely following you.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, you hair is really beautiful.
    That jumper is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair, cute jumper, adore the shoes.
    :)





    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys appreciate the comments.

    ReplyDelete