Pages

Sunday, 1 January 2012

2012 - Happy New Year




Happy New Year,

Afternoon guy's its a new year already. I hope you all had a lovely New Years Eve welcoming in New Years Day with smiles. 

I stuck to my guns and decided not to buy a new dress New Years. I rustled up this sparkly dress for last night. I brought it last year from H&M as my birthday dress and I have only worn it once. So I decided it needs to see the light of day again. I think I paid £30 for it but don't quote me on it.

The only new thing I brought were my leopard wedges from New Look. I think they are adorable and beyond comfortable. I did put on my accessories after I took this pic sorry guys I couldn't take a pic again I was running late as usual.

Hmm I need to really improve on that in 2012? Is there anything you guys want to improve on for 2012?

Anyways guys have a good day.

xx

Leopard Wedges = £24.00

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and I hope this year is full of blessings for you! I too, have plenty to work on. My goal is just to work harder at everything I'm doing and make new connections.

    You look so cute in your NYE outfit. I love the leopard wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soo sexy i love your dress and shoe and your hair looks fab, happy new year x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute ! very cute ! :) Happy New Year !!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Miss Dre you make those connections girl. Go get 'em.

    @ Lolita thank you hun, its time I change it up. Long over due.

    @ GlamorousGirl, thank you sweetie. Glamour all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes:)

    http://www.undiscoveredworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress!! Hawttt!

    Wishing you a happy New year!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Sincerely Mally Happy New Year. Thank you hun.

    kashara the shoes are really comfortable..

    ReplyDelete