Pages

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

You can never have enough leopard dresses



 Evening,

Hello my name is Charmaine and I am addicted to leopard dresses. Does this sound familiar? It sure does to me. 

I have far to many leopard style dresses but if I go into a clothes store and see this print I automatically think I haven't got this print I need to get it. But do I really? Do I really need another leopard dress? Well yeah because I don't have that specific print LOL. 

So as my post title says 'you can never have enough leopard dresses'.

xx

Primark leopard dress = £10.00

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love leopard print too - good buy and a bargain at £10!
    Fashion Stereotype

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daisy lepoard is not just Christmas it's for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit , looks amazing on you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress looks so great on you. you rock it girl. love j.

    ReplyDelete