Pages

Thursday, 1 December 2011

Winter wedges 2011





  Evening everyone,

Winter 2011 sees a trend in wedges. This makes me jump for joy. I love a good wedge, I find them more comfortable than high heels so this trend couldn't come around fast enough. 

Half the women in my workplace are wearing wedges and teaming them with jumper dresses. Everyday I hear myself saying oh I want some wedges. Well I have finally found me a lovely pair at the right price. I knew I wanted a simple black pair of wedges, preferably suede but I wanted something a little different. 

When I came across these wedges in Peacocks I knew it was a winner. These wedges met my criteria because of the laces in the back. It stood out right away. A majority of wedges now are plain or with laces in the front. This wedge just took me by surprise.

Great wedge, great fit, bargain buy.

xx


Suede wedge lace up boot £24.00 - 40% = £14.40

No comments:

Post a Comment