Pages

Monday, 12 December 2011

Off to work I go







































Hi guys,

As the post title says off to work I go, this was me early in the morning. My face says I don't want to go to work but my outfit says I'm ready for the world. I just wish I remembered my brolly because when I came home the heavens opened.

I decided to wear my favourite leggings, my favourite shoes and my favourite jacket, actually the whole outfit is my favourite, nothing out of the ordinary then lol. Anyways I'm off to make he most of my day, hope you do the same to.

Note to self bring brolley tomorrow.

xx 

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, I love the combination and the leggings rock.

    P.S. Enter my International Christmas Giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/12/international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! that blazer looks so awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vivienne, just checked out your blog loving your outfits. xx

    ReplyDelete