Pages

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Much needed Christmas break





Hi guys,

I'm back from the much needed Christmas Break. It was lovely and stress free just how it should be. How was yours?

So since getting money and gift vouchers for Christmas I have been shopping in the sales like a bloody lunatic and I have got some good stuff. Of which I will be showing soon. Even though I got some good stuff in the normal H&M, Primark and New Look I am actually obsessed with vintage clothing right now. Don't get me wrong I will never give up high street but I have decided I will be going vintage for 2012.

As it is still 2011 I thought I'd throw on my beloved leather effect top that I picked up in the New Look sale a couple days ago. I adore the small pockets on the front. I  teamed it with lace shorts which looks like a skirt, random, I know but it works.

I'm loving leather effect pieces right now, here comes the rock chick.

 xx

Leather effect top = £10.00

2 comments:

  1. hpe you had an amazing xmas , that leather top is amazing , so cute and you look stunning in it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lovely Christmas hope you had a nice one too? More holidays please!!

    ReplyDelete