Pages

Friday, 30 December 2011

I love my weird skirt

 
 



Heeeey,

I'm saying a long hey because I am in a good mood.  I'm off work again due to the bank holiday. Result.

So New Years is coming up and I have no idea what I will be wearing? I told myself I'm not going to purchase a dress I will be rustling something up from my wardrobe instead. My look will be GLITTER, SPARKLE AND MORE GLITTER.

So anyways back to the present. I picked up this weird looking skirt from Primark a few days ago and I absolutely love it. I have tried my best to show a clear pic of the skirt but it is hard simply because of the style of skirt. It is a single loop stitch skirt that looks as if the material has just been pulled from it. Weird but it works.

I teamed it with my beloved poodle jumper and a simple shirt it absolutely worked wonders.

xx

Loop stitch skirt = £5.00

1 comment:

  1. Cute jumper :)





    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete