Pages

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Faux Fur is just as good


Morning guy's

I am up really early today, not sure why but I thought lets be useful and upload a post. I went to Peacocks on Sunday because the 40% promotion finished at the end of the day. I wanted to make use of my last promotional voucher. I wasn't sure what I wanted so I went straight to the shoes but nothing took my fancy, I then went straight to the tops and dresses but once again nothing took my fancy.

Then I remembered that I saw a really hot faux fur bag in a different Peacocks store so I diverted to there bag section and yes there it was my faux fur bag. This bag looks the part and feels the part. Surprisingly the bag can hold all of a girls day to day necessities, make up, perfume, junk food and your umbrella for a rainy day. The important thing is the bag does not feel like it is being weighed down. It is still comfortable.

Who needs a real fur bag, NOT ME! Give me faux fur any day.

xx

Faux Fur Bag = £15.00 - 40% = £9.00

2 comments:

  1. Le sac est tres joli!

    Angela
    http://doigt.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Angela. I had to google what you said and reply in French xx

    ReplyDelete