Pages

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Who says simple doesnt work


Hey guys,

Hi guy's I was out an about and ended up in Primark a couple days ago. As I am loving smart shirts right now, I am looking for jumpers to go with them.

I went into the knitwear section of Primark and came across an offer, it was selected jumpers for £5.00 now reduced to £3.90. I though oh that's good I need some jumpers.

I saw this bright orange jumper staring at me. I didn't want to get the usual dull black and blue so I thought let me get a bold orange. I am more of a V-neck girl but for £3.90 I will be a round neck girl too. I like the buttons on the side of the jumper, I tried to take a clear close up pic, please see above. The buttons are adorable. Hope they don't fall off.
 
I have to advise though the fit of this jumper is really tight I am normally a size 8 but when trying it on it couldn't even get over my head. Get a size bigger, its so much easier.

xx


Primark orange jumper £3.90

No comments:

Post a Comment