Pages

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Sparkle baby sparkle





Afternoon guys,

Right now I am so cold, you wouldn't think so by the above picture but believe me I am. London is definitely starting to feel the chill. I wanted to show you all my new favourite dress. I only bought this two or three days ago from Primark. I wasn't even planning on going there but I thought hmm its been awhile let me just see what they've got.

Well I strolled in and my eyes were drawn to all the glittery pieces that they have. I stumbled upon this really cool dress. It is actually a dark blue dress but you can't tell because of the glitter. The sleeves are 3 quarter flared, that did it for me.  I have so many glittery dress but none with a flared sleeve, so I had to get it.

This is an easy dress to wear. Bring a little sparkle into your life.

xx

Glitter dress £13.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment