Pages

Saturday, 12 November 2011

Put a little sophistication in your life



Hi all,

Today see's me show a little sophistication. I am 26, 27 this year. At the moment I do feel like I am changing, actually no not changing maturing. I want to bring some sophistication in my life. This will be reflected in my clothes. Don't get me wrong I will still buy my leopard dresses and funky tights but I will change it up every now and then.

I do have a weakness for blazers I absolutely love them. I wanted to show you all the above blazer. I brought it in the Hobbs sample sale last year. I haven't even worn it yet I am waiting for the right moment, again. This might sound weird but it is really white. Me and white aren't the best of friends simply because I am clumsy. However this blazer was just too good to miss. 

Bargain buy once again.

xx 

Hobbs white blazer £10.00

2 comments:

  1. I'm at the point where I feel as if I need to start updating my wardrobe. It's been a slow process so far, but I can't wait until everything feels a bit more grown up. I agree that keeping fun in the mix is absolutely important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Yara. I think once you start getting those mature pieces you will definetly feel different about yourself. Only you know when its the right time. Gosh I cant believe I'm talking like this. Where has my youth gone? lol xx

    ReplyDelete