Pages

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Is that MYBWD.BLOGSPOT on your nails?



Hi guys,

One of my letter nails finally came today, I am estatic.  As soon as they came I had to get my nails in order. This saw me pop out to get black nail varnish and clear nail varnish. I already knew in my head what I wanted to do and how I wanted them to look.

The letters are a perfect size, small but effective. I have received the silver and gold nails as featured in the  Writtings on the nail post http://mybwd.blogspot.com/2011/10/writings-on-nails.html

I removed the cheap red nail varnish I had on for ages. Urg! I brought this really cheap red nail varnish from Boots specificaly to wear for Halloween. I've been lazy and just reapplying like a mad woman. Believe me these letters came in the nick of time. If you can see any red spots on the sides of my nails please ignore (embarresed face).

Anyways I chose to do a simple black and gold look. That always works. I am so happy with the result. Who would of thought that I would have my blog address on my nails? I know I didn't.

xx

7 comments:

  1. super manucure!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thats sweet thank you. To be honest I just keep my nails short now. It is so much easier less hassel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love it. Such a cool way to advertise yourself hahah ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks doll it's all about thinking outside the box. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cool, that is true love for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girlies. As Madonna say's "Express Yourself"

    ReplyDelete