Pages

Thursday, 10 November 2011

I love Aztec


Morning all,

Today I had to show you guy's my aztec cardigan. I got it from the Hobbs sample sale and I have to say out of all my picks on that day this is my FAVOURITE item.

I love the colour, the print and the weight. Yes you read right the weight? For the price of the cardigan it is quite thick therefore a bit weighty. Believe me it will keep me warm.

I haven't worn it yet because I am waiting for the right time. Its one of those stand out cardigan's. Once you wear it you will get noticed. Ladies you know what I mean. Men do you know what I mean?  

I still have a few more items that I have to feature from the sample sale. I got quite a lot of items (embarrassed face) lol.

Have a good day guys,

xx

Aztec cardigan £0.00 = 3 hours work at sample sale

No comments:

Post a Comment