Pages

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

I'm back


Hi guys,

I'm back from my short trip to France. Actually I ended up going to Switzerland too, lets just say last minute.com. I needed the break it has been a long time.

I am doing a quick read up on my favourite blogs whilst on lunch. I feel like I have missed out on loads.

Thank you ALL for the kind birthday wishes. I had a nice birthday and a nice break. 

I have pics of my trip but I'm not in many of them. Reason being, I forgot that France has 2 pin plugs. This means that I could not do my hair to my liking. Every appliance I had i.e. hairdryer and straightener was three pin. NIGHTMARE! I ended up wearing a plait in my hair for most of the trip. I looked like I was twelve lol. I will be more prepared for next time. 

Anyways I will be updating my blog a bit later with my recent buys.

xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete