Pages

Friday, 18 November 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!





Morning guys,

As you can tell by the post title it is my birthday, well technically it was yesterday. I'm now 27 ahhhh. I'm kidding, I'm fine with it. 

I am just doing a quick post today because I wore this dress yesterday and lets just say it got some attention. I felt like a dark angel? Its the mesh wings, its giving me that feeling. I brought this a few weeks ago in H&M. I remember walking in and I just saw this one dress on a hanger just staring at me. I was so drawn to it. I picked it up it was a size 8, it was at a price I liked. Basically it was meant for me.

Just to let you guys know I am off to France for a few days so I will be posting when I get back.

xx

H&M mesh wings dress £9.99

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy birthday!!!
    I wish you all the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday girl!!! I pretty love this dress, I was about to purchase it but I was hesitating. But now thanks to you I know that I really want it! Hope it will suit me as well as on you!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete