Pages

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Suede effect leggings



Evening all,

So yesterday I went to get some make up as I was in need of it. I ‘ve been walking around with little make up, not a pretty sight lol. I said to myself just get the make up and go home Charmaine.

Yeah that didn’t happen. I ended up popping into Primark. I was looking at fairisle tops, leggings and skirts, there is a lot of stuff that I want to get. As I was walking around the shop I walked pass a pair of tan suede effect leggings.These leggings have a seam that go all the way to bottom which makes it a little bit different.

I know suede leggings? It doesnt really sound appealing but the colour got my attention. It was the only pair that I saw hanging up and it was in my size. It must have been a sign from God. I tried them on and it was a perfect fit. Perfect fit equals BUY, BUY, BUY.

I tried to take a close up picture to show the seam. I don’t think the picture does it justice, it looks better in real life. I am the kind of person who wears her new buy’s asap. Why wait? I wore it today and teamed it with my poodle jumper and black shirt.

F.Y.I These leggings feel great and it keeps me warm.

xx

Primark – Tan suede effect leggings = £6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment