Pages

Saturday, 8 October 2011

Sample sale bonanza


 


Hi all,

Yesterday was an interesting day. My workplace had a sample sale and they needed helpers. I was unsure if I should do it. I wasn’t busy at the time they wanted helpers but I just didn’t know if I could be bothered.

Well that all changed when I was told that I can get items up to £30, this was my allowance. On that note you don’t have to tell me twice.

The first thing I brought was a lovely NW3 military Jacket. This jacket caught my eye because it was a sharp military jacket. The buttons are adorable and the artwork on the inside is just beautiful.

The second item I purchased was a lovely suede bag. This bag looked and felt like class. I had to get this beauty.

xx

 

NW3 Jacket £0.00 & Suede bag £0.00 = 3 hours work at sample sale

No comments:

Post a Comment