Pages

Sunday, 9 October 2011

Sample sale bonanza . Yes again





Hey,

So as you know I got some free items yesterday from the sample sale. Well you know me I had to buy something also. Before all the crazy fashion shoppers came in I scouted a lovely limited edition jacket. I knew before even wearing it I was going to get it. It retailed at over £100 but I got it for £20 WOW.
 
After the above purchase I found a small leather bag. The picture doesn’t do it justice. The quality of the bag is second to none. The zip comes with a bow detail.

However the strap on the bag is too short for my liking so I will be buying a longer strap so I can wear it across the body. I will probably make it tan strap. Give it a bit of colour.

Bargain bag at £10.

xx


Limited edition jacket 20.00 & leather bag £10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment