Pages

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Poodle Jumper and Stirrups



Hi there,

Today I am in a good mood as I went to my local Peacocks store yesterday with my lovely boyfriend to pick up my Poodle Jumper and Stirrup Leggings.

Yes! You heard right poodle jumper. When I saw it last week in the Stratford Peacocks I just had to get it. This little number is in store now at £18.00. As you guys know I am a bargain babe and I got 20% discount on the item because my partner works there.

I also picked up at the same time my stirrup leggings. I know I already brought one on eBay but I loved the one’s in Peacocks. Peacocks have the seam going down the front which gives it a little something different.

Oh lets not forget my 20% discount. Yah Peacocks!

Bye my lovely’s

Poodle Jumper £18.00 – 20% £14.40

 

Stirrup Leggings £12.00 - 20% £9.60 

No comments:

Post a Comment