Pages

Saturday, 15 October 2011

The only way is blogging aftermath




Afternoon everyone,

I just got back from the Only Way Is Blogging Event in Green Park, London. I have to say I had a great time. I met loads of bloggers.

I brought a new camera today because my other one died on me. I could not get it ready for the event today because it needed to be charged for a maximum of 3 hours, sad face. So I used my blackberry instead, sincere apologise for the bad pics.

The event was really insightful. I learnt make up tips e.g. putting lip gloss in the middle of your lips and not all over. Blogging tips such as tweet, tweet, tweet. Not forgetting photo tips e.g. you do not need to be in a field to take a good pic.

I have to tell you guys this, you wont believe what I did, I made a big boo boo. When trying to promote myself I wrote down my blog address incorrectly. For some reason I put the sign @ in the address when I should have put a (.)dot. I am gutted guys, you can tell that I am not used to writing down my blog address.

Believe me I wont be making that mistake again.

Thank you to the event organiser’s.

Hope to see all you lovely bloggers again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment