Pages

Monday, 17 October 2011

Black and Gold



 Hi guys,

I am sooo tired. As I am writing this post I am yawing like a mad woman. I am going to make this quick.

I went to Primark on Saturday because I wanted to wear something for the blogging event on that day. Time was limited and my eyes were all over the place. I was scanning and dismissing what I didn’t like in seconds. I could just imagine what I looked like whilst doing it. I was a girl on a mission.

I found this lovely dress in Primark, it screamed out Charmaine buy me. How could I let it down. I am in love with the gold detailing.

I have to say I am really surprised Primark would do a dress like this. In my head I am thinking it is very H&M.

I am just happy I found it.

xx

Primark – Black and gold dress = £14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment