Pages

Monday, 29 August 2011

Wonderful and weird - Twitter Mania



Hi guys,

Now I like Twitter, it’s a great idea wish I thought of it. Twitter doesn’t really need to promote themselves as aggressively as others. Well that’s what I thought until I came across these babies.

Twitter tights? I think that is mad, I would never in a million years imagine Twitter would do tights? Unless it’s just Jo blog trying to capitalize on the name.

Funnily enough I actually like those tights. I would wear them, not because of them name but just because its different and I heart different. These can be brought online at etsy.com for £14.80, cough, cough.

I’m bargainbbe so I won’t be paying that price. Maybe I wont be wearing those tights after all, unless someone wants to sort me out? Brig Grin.

Cool tights, go Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment