Pages

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Wonderful and weird - Jump from paper



 Afternoon,

I have been telling my friend recently I need a new bag. I was search the Internet for a new bag and I came across jumpfrompaper.

Designers Chay Su and Rika Lin came up with the 2 dimensional idea after seeing a retailers 3 dimensional window display. Each bag is produced from hand-drawn, two-dimensional illustrations. The resemblance to a cartoon picture is uncanny. Despite its appearance the interior that can accommodate all personal belongings, including laptops.

Chay Su and Rika Lin seek to bring humor and a new generation of light-heartedness to consumer product design.

The bags are currently sold in Asia and on some online sites. I’ve heard these bags can even been found eBay.

I will be keeping a look out.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment